格拉斯哥大学（University of Glasgow），简称格大，位于英国第三大城市格拉斯哥市，始建于1451年，是全球最为古老的十所大学之一，英国老牌名校，全球百强大学，历年排名最高为全球51名。英国名校联盟“罗素大学集团”和国际大学组织“Universitas 21”的创始成员。
1. Where the University is unable to offer you a place.
2. Where the applicant has personal circumstances such as illness, bereavement or other family situations that has prevented them coming to the UK.Medical or other proof may be requested.
3. Applicant can prove that they have applied for a Visa to attend the University of Glasgow, but this has been refused. The applicant must have shown “real intent”; to study at the University of Glasgow but has been unable to get their visa.
4. Applicant does not meet his / her conditions of offer-this may be academic or language test requirements.
1. Applicant decides to go to another institution.
2. Applicant cannot be released from work to study at the University of Glasgow.
3. Applicant does not send completed documentation as requested in the condition of the offer-this may be required in order to prove that the conditions of offer have not been met for academic or language test reasons- failure to respond to requests for this information will result in non-repayment of deposit.
4. Applicant has not secured funding to attend the University of Glasgow – this may be as a result of not being successful in applications for scholarships, OR simply not having sufficient funds in bank at time of visa application. This condition will apply unless it can be proven that there are clear mitigating circumstances which have significantly changed the individual’s position since the time of application.